Monday, October 5, 2009

Who has questions for me?


I wasn't able to pull a transport last month and my home life with the baby and beasts is thankfully status quo. I've been keeping myself quite busy with various fun endeavors like photographing my former foster Princess' family engagement portraits.

Currently, I'm fresh out of topics so help a gal out. What burning questions or issues do you face as you mingle babies and beasts? No question is too great or small to tackle so let me know what's on your mind.

1 comment:

  1. OK, here's a question, just for fun: We adopted a 3-year-old German Shepherd almost three weeks ago. DSS (he's 8) lives with his mom about 3 hours away, but he came to visit the weekend after we brought our dog home.

    Now the dog has decided that his favorite place in the world to sleep is DSS's bed. Sure, it's fine now that DSS isn't using it ... but I'm wondering if we can anticipate any problems once Koa figures out that his favorite place to sleep is occassionally occupado. Oh, and not his after all. :)

    FYI, Koa is a very submissive, easy-going dog. We've never had any issues with him at all. He has two comfy dog beds around the house, and a cozy crate.

    ReplyDelete