Monday, July 13, 2009

On the road again




I've been ridiculously busy at work. The kind of busy that drives you to drink and gives you nightmares busy. Hate it. So when I had a chance to drive a transport for 3bully babies on Friday evening I jumped all over it. There is something relaxing about cruising along going 80 miles an hour listening to whatever kid movie (this week- Hotel for Dogs)I have popped in for Becks and petting the occasional puppy head.

Our passengers this week were Tank who had bar none the prettiest eyes I have ever seen, Mia a silly little bossy girl who found a way to get her lead to stretch all the way to my center console, and Love Bug who was a perfect gentleman and was chill the entire drive. We got to our meeting spot only to discover drive #2 was running very late. It was then I realized the pups had fleas. Ack! Becks and I made it out unscathed, but I have yet to figure out if the buggers have been hatching in my car yet. I picked up some Borax yesterday just in case. Oh well, such is life. While waiting I finally got a chance to shoot a few pics because my dear sweet hubby cleaned up (i.e. hid) the small camera I can easily shoot one handed over my shoulder while keeping my eyes on the road. Can't exactly do that with a D90!

Tank and Love Bug both went immediately into their new homes, but sweet and sassy Mia is still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment